Mark the Date

Sunday, March 04, 2007


Justice, AnP, Moi and Cuz

Friday, a day set to meet "the AnP". I say "the" because she was the one who inspired me to start blogging in 2004. I remember my friend Y asking me if I was familiar with blogs, and I said WHAT? WHAT'S A BLOG? So Y shared with me AnP's site, and there was no stopping since then. I was excited at the same time nervous about meeting AnP for the first time. I remember telling my friend G in YM that I felt so inferior coz AnP really writes well and she is a very smart lady. I even shared my nervousness with Cuz. Forgive me AnP, but that was how I really felt (**blushing**), not for anything else but I was really intimidated by the way you write and of course your accomplishments too.

But you know what? AnP is one person who will not make you feel inferior. She is very down to earth, can laugh out loud if she wants to, "kulit" is her favorite word. We spent like a lil over 3 hours just laughing, she is really funny. She talked about her family, her life in Germany and many more, not a dull moment with her really.

Later that night, we were joined by Justice (the 100 words per minute lady), so you can just imagine how fun the night was. Thank you so much ladies for the wonderful time we shared and looking forward to be with you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP