How I Spent My Week

Monday, April 09, 2007

We normally spend Holy Week at home...it's all you can sleep time (without feeling guilty, without feeling like a bum), anyone can be LAZY, anyone can stay LATE at night each doing his/her own thing.

1. I was able to cook pasta (Tomato, Cream & Cheese and Puttanesca Sauces) and they loved it.
2. I thought I finished the series Gilmore Girls. The season 7 dvd contained only 10 episodes...bummer!
3. Watched Memoirs of Geisha (don't have anything to do)
4. Had dinner at my in-laws, brought my version of chicken inasal for them to taste, and cooked garlic rice to go with the chicken.
5. Had our usual Good Friday Coffee Night at starbucks with the gang.
6. Attended Easter Service, then had Easter lunch over at my parents' house.
7. Was suppose to watch a movie to culminate the week, but lazy bones still =(



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP