You L.I.K.E.?

Friday, August 31, 2007

Since last week, I have been toying with the idea of having a new look. Yes I feel so bored. I look so plain and ugly. Finally today I had the time to make an appointment at Salon de Manila. Was suppose to have it at 1 in the afternoon, but some things came up. We were to have lunch at Bangus in Greenhills hosted by the eledest brother of N. I asked the salon if they can squeeze me at 4 pm, which they did, YAY!

I actually love my new look, but my SON does not like it at all. When he arrived from school and saw me, there was a quizzical look on his face. Before he could come over and kiss me, he said something like "Mom, it's not nice. You look like some kontrabida (villain) in one of the soaps in ABS." There goes my new look, nobody likes it except me =(



1 comments:

Chinneeq 11:09 AM  

u look good in both hair style...prob yur son haven't got used to yur new hair style?

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP