The Beautiful Villa Nicoletta

Monday, September 17, 2007

I have always loved the sea, and if ever my husband will decide to retire somewhere near a beach, I will not have second thoughts of giving up city life. But meantime that we are far from the retiring age, it would be wonderful to bring the whole family and experience the sun, the quiet waters, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. And here's one place I dream of visiting. It is located in the US Virgin Islands, in Caret Bay, St. Thomas. Gosh I can't seem to get over this place when I first stumbled upon it in the web. It is for me the best place to spend even only for a week. Villa Nicoletta is just one beautiful place I can only dream of, but who knows, one day can we can pack our bags and enjoy the place. Isn't it that dreams are to be realized? I'm sure you will agree with me about Villa Nicoletta. It's just paradise! It's like you wouldn't want to leave the place and just spend the rest of your life there. No stress, only pure bliss! Imagine this, a villa located atop a cliff overlooking the serene waters of the carribean sea, sunbathing or reading your favorite novel at the balcony. What about having dinner by the balcony too, watching the stars twinkle at night, isn't that romantic. This can be a perfect honeymoon destination too, the whole villa all by yourself, wow! For now, I can only dream, yeah poor me ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP