Wow! Red!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I was treated to lunch today by my fave bff Cuz Marie at Bangus, Greenhills. We have not gone out for quite sometime already (like 100 years in my time frame), so when she sms(ed) me last night asking if I wanted to meet with her, I said yes immediately. After lunch, I had my fave coffee fix at starbucks, and of course what's next to follow? We went window shopping, I was looking for a nice peep toe and at the same time a red biggie bag. I didn't know that she wanted to buy a red bag too. We were both lucky to find the bags that we wanted, it would have been nice if we got the same, but they only had 1 stock for each. So we ended up buying 2 different ones, almost alike but differs in size, mine is slightly bigger though, after all it's the BIGGIE red bag I wanted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP