Indoor

Thursday, September 06, 2007

This is what N did to my bike, he converted it temporarily so I can "bike" indoor. I have not been biking at the Mall of Asia for how many months now, since I started taking care of the cooking here at home. Don't ask me if I've used it already, lol. You won't like my answer. Yes, I am a lazy bum, even forgetting about those weights I bought. But I realized I need to do it. Promise, tomorrow I'm gonna do it. You can check on me, yeah I like that, gives me the motivation to do it. Especially now, that I don't do anything but sit my butt out in front of the laptop. There are just certain areas in our body that need attention, and I can't get it all by doing belly dancing. Agree?

1 comments:

Chinneeq 11:38 PM  

wow...Girlie, din know it can be converted like that!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP