The Age That I want to Go Back To

Friday, October 12, 2007

Jacelyn wants to find out the age I wish to go back to. Ahem, I’m blushing, what for? Everytime I remember this, it really puts a smile on my face. Age 25, June 18 to be exact. I was treated to a candlelight dinner in spanish restaurant. It was a special romantic date, that kind of date that you always dream of. First time in my life that I felt loved, and that I was important. This kind of thing is worth keeping, but only for the heck of bringing back memories, and not for anything else. So may I lock it again in my emo bank, so when somebody asks me again, there’s gonna be a ready answer ^_^.

How about you? Is there a particular age you want to go back to? Lemme hear your answers:

MommyBa
Cuz Marie
KC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP