HELE Project

Wednesday, October 03, 2007



How ironic, I couldn't find a family picture with all of us having camera eye contact, so I had to do this in a rush using photoshop. This is the family picture my son submitted as part of his HELE project. I'm not good with Photoshop yet, but with this kind of project requiring the use of photoshop, I think I can get by. IMO, I did a good job. ^_^ Start of the week was really toxic, I had to help Josh do 2 HELE projects, while his Library Research Report is also due. Thanks to the on-off internet connection, it takes a while to do research....haaaayyy =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP