I Love Diamonds

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I've always loved jewelries, I think most women are. I remember when I was still in school, I would always keep a portion of my allowance and allocate it to buy small pieces of jewelries. Now that I'm married nothing has changed, it even got into a higher level, I now go for jewelries with stones, diamonds that is. Diamonds are indeed a woman's best friend. I have yet to find a woman who does not like to wear diamonds.

I got myself an emerald cut earrings years ago, but until now I still have not gotten the emerald diamond ring to match. I don't know what's with the emerald cut that I love so much. Maybe it's the shape? Or maybe because I have not seen so many women wear that shape, I'd like to be different most times you know.

And yeah, I also want the marquise diamond ring by United Diamonds. It's really very pretty. If you notice, I really go for the not so famous shapes, not that I don't like the round shape which almost everyone has, but more like I want to be unique.

Are you planning to get yourself a ring? At this website, you can find different kinds of rings in all shapes and sizes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP