Sem Break

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sem Break started last Monday for the kids. It’s going to be a week long vacation. We planned to go to Subic today, but some things came up so the plan was ditched. Too bad, everyone was already excited. I know you’d say what about the other days of the week. Well my answer is I don’t think so, unless we want to be caught in a jam. Yes, there will be a lot of people who will be going home to the province to remember their dead relatives. We already experienced going out of town on those dates, and I swear we will never do it again. Half of the time was wasted on travelling.

Now I have to think of another plan. Oh maybe we can go swimming at the nearby Ace Water Spa. I have not tried it, but my kids have, a couple of times already. Yeah I think that’s it, we will go swimming tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP