Connection Lost

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Grrrrr! Grrrrr! I was in the middle of submitting a paid post entry when suddenly my connection goes pppppffffftttt! It sucks big time, it was worth $15. I blamed N for using the telephone, poor him. Fact is there was really a problem with our internet provider. I was hard on him I admit, I was frowning and was not talking to him right because of the missed chance. Good thing N is really patient with me. Funny how we can react to situations like this. But let’s face it, it’s not often that you see a $15 offer, right?

Now my connection is back, and I heard N talking to himself saying something like “Oh I need to behave and just keep quiet.” Hehe, are your husbands as funny and understanding as he is?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP