10 Years Younger

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

That was how I looked when I attended the concert last Saturday. When my son saw me, he was like "Wow! You look 10 years younger Mom! It's probably the clothes that you wear." And I said really? So you want me to dress up like this all the time? I was expecting for a big YES, but here's what he said. "Nah, I don't think so. I want you to be simple." Boo! This son of mine is quite conservative, but he knows how to appreciate though. While in the car on the way to the concert, we talked about him. N said that he thinks Josh would be quite strict with the woman in his life. I think he is, with his remarks and comments he should be getting someone who is really submissive. I hope that is just for now.

**Looking 10 years younger is just the opinion of my son. It may not show in the photo, lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP