Busy, Busy, Busy

Thursday, January 10, 2008

January is a really busy month for us. It is the time of the year we frequent the various City Halls around the Metro. If you want to avail of a discount with the real property taxes you are paying, then you should do it during the first quarter of the year. And I am talking of a 20 percent discount. Gosh that is big moolah! It is also during this time that we renew our business permits. You can just imagine the long lines, but really I've been used to it already. If you ask me all about red tape, sorry I don't do that, well as much as possible.

I am so looking forward to go the the Manila City Hall. Not because I get excited falling in line, hell NO! It's because there is a Mall across it and I can kill time by window shopping. Window Shopping it is, remember, I'm a rehabilitated shopaholic. Beh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP