The Look

Monday, April 14, 2008






Now this is the new hairstyle I am talking about. I decided to have it cut a little shorter and with bangs this time. I like it, it made me look a little younger. If I'm turning 42 in June, let's just say I look 40 there. Oooppsss, give it to me, this is my blog anyway, hehe. Oh can you not see the additional six pounds I gained? Maybe not, it's hidden under the top thank goodness. I need to put a stop to munching if not I'll grow wider and wider. This is what I hate about sitting in front of the computer on a much longer time, I do get hungry. While the mind is working, the mouth needs to do it's share too, harhar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP