Bouncing on Trampoline

Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been wanting to buy this trampoline eversince I found out that bouncing in one has many health benefits. I read that it has more health benefits compared to different aerobic exercises. It strengthens every part of your body. My Mom used to tell us too that letting a child bounce on the trampoline increases his/her intelligence. I have to read more on this so for now I can't give you the reason why. But eversince I found out about it, I've been letting my kids bounce on the trampoline whenever I see one in the Malls. They actually get excited and I can see that they are having fun. Hmmm, I think it's about time to own one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP