I Want to Spend Time in the Beach

Monday, April 14, 2008

One time I was watching Discovery Travel and Living and I was like wow! They did a feature on the beaches of Kauai. I was salivating while watching, coz I really love the beach. I would drop whatever I am into, in case somebody asks me to go with them to the beach. After watching the show, I immediately went online and googled about the place. I found some really very good and affordable Kauai vacation rentals. Honestly, I would rather stay in vacation houses rather than stay in a hotel. I don't want to lose the homey atmosphere. It relaxes me more. Plus having your own privacy is heavenly. Well this is me, I may like this kind of setup but others don't. Well there are a lot of choices for everyone actually. Just read Hawaii Vacation Info and decide from there. I'm sure you will be able to pick one or two. If you are not satisfied and would want to know more, then I suggest you have to read this Kauai Travel Blog. You will learn a lot about the place and why people love going back again and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP