Enjoy the Outdoors

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I wish we had enough space for a patio at home. I really wanted to have one because I've seen a lot of beautiful patio furniture. Plus of course I really love the outdoors. Too bad as of the moment, the place where we are staying at does not have one. Maybe when we build our dream vacation house, I will make it a point that I will have a space to admire the outdoors. It's fun and relaxing just staying outside, enjoying maybe the sunset, watch birds chirp, listen to the wind blowing on the trees, ah what a lovely setting. I'd love something like that when we're old and gray, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP