The Look: Vintage Sunglasses

Friday, June 13, 2008

I don't know what's so special about vintage sunglasses that I love to wear them really. I can't take Jackie O off my mind so that's probably the reason why I go for biggie vintage sunglasses. It's cool to wear, one of a kind, something unusual and something chic. Probably one of the reasons why I love to wear it is that I am able to disguise myself. Harhar, do I really need to? I am not a superstah. Anyways, if you guys want to own vintage sunglasses, just go to giantvintage.com. They have a wide selection of 70s, 80s and 90s sunglasses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP