White and Square

Monday, June 16, 2008






I was really very happy when I found this square white plate. And I was even doubly happy to find out that the price is just 30 pesos. Can you believe that? There's this place that I go to that sells stuff for a very cheap price. It's like a 5 minute drive from our place, and everything you find there is bargain. I was able to get a smaller version of that square white plate and I'm gonna make it a pasta plate. The kids were happy to see the plate on the table. As much as possible, I'd love to turn our dinner table to something like what you see on restaurants, call that ambiance, it makes the food even tastier, LOL.

1 comments:

Dine Racoma 6:00 AM  

had i known that a P30 square plate is available here, i would not have handcarried a set from bangladesh. i found them so cute, so different that i bought a set.

btw, i assume it is ceramic not plastic (lol)

Sexy Mom

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP