The Party

Wednesday, June 25, 2008





Despite the heavy downpour caused by Typhoon Frank, we still made our way to Crowne Plaza to attend the debut celebration of the daughter of a family friend. A lot actually attended, and I'd say the attendance is still overwhelming. It was a grand celebration, minus a cotillon de honor though, I guess nobody does the cotillon anymore. Instead they had 18 roses, 18 treasures, stuff like that. I asked my daughter if she wants that kind of coming out party when she turns 18. She said NO, it's too formal. She'd rather travel or a car as birthday present. Whoa! My daughter is practicial. Wish we could afford all though since having a Debut is really a memorable experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP