Free Medical Software

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I wonder if my cousin has a free medical palm software loaded on her PDA. I haven't gotten to ask her, although I see that she has a PDA. Most doctors are tech savvy nowadays, so I guess Epocrates Medical Reference Software is nothing new to the anymore. I see a few doctors bring with them huge books for reference, but instead I always see them tapping on the screen of their smartphones. This software is really very helpful. They can easily access the information they need especially when prescribing medicines. There is no need to leaf through the pages of thick books just to be able to get the information they need. Everything is just a tap away.

**This announcement was paid for by Epocrates**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP