Great Navigation

Friday, October 17, 2008

I caught my daughter one time bragging about the GPS she was able to use when she was in the US last summer. She only had good words for it and she was excited relating that experience to her brother. Yeah it was her first time to see that thing, or maybe she saw it before already but was too young to take notice. I asked her all about it since I have not seen nor held one before. Based on her story, it made me hope that one day our country can have one of those. I normally get lost when I travel (I don't go out that often you know). It would be a great help if we have it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP