Beauty Salon Jobs

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wow! Is this timely? I just wrote in one of my previous posts about my being a trying hard makeup artist. And look what I found...hair salon jobs. Great! I can now apply, oh just kidding. I only I live in America, I would do that. I'd love to put to practice my love to do people's faces. I think I can handle the job, or should I still view makeup tutorials over at youtube. Yeah that's where I get ideas on how to do people's faces. I didn't study to become a pro, but I really want to. There are still a lot to learn I know.

Hopefully there will still be jobs available in case I want to go pro. But for those ones who want to find a job related to the beauty industry, beautyjobs.com is the place for you. Who knows this will be the start of a new career for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP