I Knit!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008












I started this knitting project 2nd week of December I think. I'm proud to say that I finished it in just 2 days. I can actually do it in one sitting, but knowing me, I'm such a multi-tasker. Anyways, my daughter was able to wear it already when we went to Tagaytay. It was a bit colder there compared to Manila, so she found this a great opportunity to wear it. I don't know if it helped her get warm, or is it just because of fashion. Whatever it is, I know my daughter is happy that I made her a beanie.

1 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez 7:58 AM  

hi.i am a newbie to bloglog and the world of blogging. i just found your blog under knitting category. i love to knit too.cute beanie!wonder when can I start to make one too..lol.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP