Not About to Say Goodbye

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Since I have been wearing 3-4 inch high heels lately, I might already be suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. Why do I say that? Plantar Fasciitis is a painful foot condition in the heel and arch area, and normally I feel it in the morning when I wake up. Now I need to do something about it because I am not about to give up wearing my heels. I feel sexy in them. Good thing I came across a website that have products I can wear at night. It will give relief to the pain since it gently flexes the foot and the toes. I think I'm gonna let my sisters buy it for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP