Queen of the Kitchen

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm not really into baking and stuff, but lately I want to learn how to bake. I've done cookies, but that's about it. Last night, I tried my hand at making banana pineapple bread, a recipe from my Mom. I enjoyed doing it especially that it turned out ok. Yeah it's my first time to make it and I can say that I was pretty successful. The hubs had it for breakfast, and the verdict? He said it was yummy. Now I am inspired to try my hand at baking other cakes or perhaps some cupcakes which is the favorite of my daughter. But the thing is, I don't have the necessary pans and all. I started looking for one and I found this circulon steel elite really impressive. It's a non-stick bakeware. Now I want to own all the bakeware, and the roaster included since I roast chicken all the time. Oh now I'm getting excited, I love the smell of baked goodies. The kids would be happy I know, and this time it would be wonderful to hear them say, "My Mom bakes well." It would be nice to hear that in addition to the "My Mom cooks good food." Or to borrow my son's dialogue, "I am not fat, I am just well fed."

While browsing their website, I also found these art and cook utensils. Goodness, I want to have it all too. They have a wide range of unique designs and it's really beautiful. It's like state-of-the-art utensils. Who says art and cooking do not go together. I will be inspired to cook more if I have these beautiful yet functional kitchen utensils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP