Party Momma

Saturday, January 03, 2009







While watching some makeup tutorials at youtube, I came across this vid that demonstrates how a faux hawk hairdo is done. I've been doing it to myself for 2 days now, one with curls and today it was tied in a bun. I went to collect rent today and "wore" my faux hawk bun. When the tenant saw me, she said something like this. "Galing ka ng party?" (Did you just come from a party?) I didn't know what to say and what to think as I was caught offguard. But I was more than amused than mad. This is actually the first time they see my "fixed". When I go collect the rental money monthly, I usually wear plain street clothes, in other words, I didn't have the "salon look", LOL. But today aside from the fact that I fixed my hair, I wore falsies too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP