Are You Fit?

Monday, February 01, 2010

Maybe you all know already that I went back to the gym, not to lift weights though but I joined their aerobics class. I quit dancing seven months ago and look what happened to me now, I am 21 lbs. heavier. I didn't do anything in that seven months but to sleep and eat. We have this fitness equipment here at home but I just stared at it. I didn't have the energy to use it or should I say I was too lazy to do it. Now it has taken it's toll. Good thing I realized early that fitness is really important to one's body. I'm glad that I am enjoying every bit of my aerobics class and I have quite adjusted to the routine already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP