Cosmetology School...Someday

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Did I ever mention here that I want to be a Beauty Salon owner one day? I guess you all know by now that I am really into that kind of stuff. I bet you have seen my DIY nail art, DIY makeup, DIY hair coloring, etc. I know I still lack the knowledge and that is the reason why I want to enroll in a cosmetology school. I need that too to manage my own business. I believe it would be a lot easier if I went to a special school for this. I know part of what they will teach is salon management. I have actually inquired already but have not decided yet whether to enroll or not. I was kidding my SIL to sponsor my schooling so I can put to good use the talent that God has given me. I volunteered to help manage her salon too in case she is planning to put up one. She is really interested but I don't know what is stopping her now. It's probably the location. This is one factor that makes the business successful. We really need to look for an appropriate place where there is a market for it.

1 comments:

justice 8:59 PM  

go for it! am sure you'll be good with it since artistic ka!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP