Love Affair with Ellgy

Thursday, March 11, 2010















I mentioned in my other blog about my problem with my very rough heel. It's actually short of having cracked heel which I find really eeewww. I was looking for a product that would help soften my heel and it's a good thing my SIL mentioned Ellgy to me. I remember using this before and I think I posted it in one of my blogs too. Yeah I did and it was back in 2004. It's been 6 years and it's only now that I need the product again. I will not forget about Ellgy when I get the same problem in 6 years time.

Just to give you an update, I'm on my 3rd day of using the product, now my heel became a little smooth already.

There's also a tip for dry and rough skin over at StyleBeautyandMore. I think you should try it too, and it's an affordable remedy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP