Doing Backup Online

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'd like to know if you save your important files somewhere else or you just save it in your computer. I normally save mine in the computer even if I have an external disk. I'm probably too lazy to stand up and connect the external disk to my computer, yeah that explains why. I'm actually thinking of doing online backup so that all I have to do is just click, click and click. I don't need to stand up and get stuff from my drawer just to save all important files. I don't want to go through losing files again as it happened twice already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP