They Can't See Without It

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Everyone in the family wears glasses. So you can just imagine how much we spend on these glasses. I normally have a spare one for each of them since they really cannot see without their glasses. I need to be ready all the time, accidents happen and I wouldn't know when our glasses would need replacement. I am now thinking of getting these discount prescription glasses so I can save a little or probably spend that savings on another pair of eyeglasses. Ahem, I know I am really fond of glasses in all colors, it's cute and funky.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP