Nothing Beats the Excitement

Friday, March 26, 2010














I can't wait for the sisters to arrive. I want to wear that to my aerobics class especially that it's getting hotter and hotter each day. I don't like wearing yoga pants anymore. I saw that French Terry Bermuda Old Navy website. Yeah it's for girls but I got their plus size. I'm not that fat really, since I lost something like 8 pounds already since I joined aerobics class a month ago. It's fun and I'm loving every minute of it. I used to do it like 12 sessions per month but now I do it Mondays thru Fridays. That's how I love my fitness thing now. I hope you'd be able to join a fitness thingy that you really love. Exercise is very important to our health, it's not just because you want to lose weight or anything.

1 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com 11:56 AM  

It's great that aero kees you fit! DArn! I need to lose ounds for Thursday lol
xoxo

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP