I Used To Stink Just Like Them

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Did I tell you that I stopped smoking already? I'm happy to say that it's been more than a year. The hubs has not quit yet and I am now terribly bothered by the smell, to think I smell just like him when I was still smoking. I read somewhere that when you use electronic cigarettes you wouldn't stink. Forgive me for the word stink, but honestly people who smoke are stinky. Don't get mad but you do. Why not try e-smokes? I think I'm going to get one for the hubs since he's not quite ready to give up smoking just yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP