Zumba!

Saturday, March 06, 2010

I attended my usual Friday Aerobics Class today and something unusual happened. I asked the instructor about Zumba since I really want to do it. Luckily he knows the moves and he incorporated it today. I feel so guilty though because two of the ladies walked out. They don't like Zumba at all. I only asked the instructor if he knows, I didn't ask him to do it in class. I know I don't need to feel bad because it wasn't my fault, but just the same I am. I feel bad that someone had to walk out and with sad faces at that. I very well know that they got frustrated or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP