Knitting Project: Leaf Pattern

Tuesday, April 06, 2010












Like I mentioned, the sisters from the US are arriving. In order to save on shipping cost, I'm working on this scarf (and many more hopefully) to give to one of them. I've done two already for my niece and again hoping to do another one. Lace patterns are kinda hard to make in the sense that I need to look at the pattern all the time. I'm not that young to be able to memorize it :P Probably if knitting was my life, then I'd be able to do that. I'm still thankful that I am able to get through some of the patterns to think I only learned how to knit watching youtube vids, tutorials of sorts.

2 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com 1:06 PM  

Wow only youtube tutorial and you can make one on your own. You are a creative genius hehe

Russian woman Maria,  4:47 PM  

It is absolutely wonderful, when a girl can knit! It is a very useful skill! You can do presents with your own hands, that’s why they will be appreciated twice more, as you give your soul to your present. You can do presents for your friends, relatives and for your children in future. To tell the truth, I have not heard of such courses on-line, but I would like to try it, because it is very convenient to learn knitting in your free time. I think that when I will pregnant I begin knitting. It is very nice! Thank you for your article!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP