Job Opportunity

Monday, April 12, 2010

I've been a stay-at-home Mom for 6 years now. I don't regret it at all although there were times that I wished I was working. Well those were the days when I felt low and wanted to take this job. I nearly took on the opportunity but then I wanted to spend more time with the kids, in their growing up years. No regrets as I have said, because I have seen them grow and I was there for them during their highs and lows. No amount of money can pay the love and support I have given them.

1 comments:

eRLyN 5:34 AM  

amen to that! :)

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP