Future Family Room

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We have an extra room in the house big enough to be made into a family room. Right now I can't really set it up just yet because of budget constraints. But I already have an idea what to do with it. I am planing to put in modern furniture, only modern furniture and nothing else. It's going to be a modern room, not something dated. Can you imagine what the room will look like? I do, I'll transform it to something you see on the pages of a modern architecture mags. We need to work harder though, or a win in a lotto will do just that *cross fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP