College Bound

Friday, June 11, 2010

My daughter is going into college this school year. She is already very excited in fact she wants classes to start already. For the first week, they are allowed to wear civilian clothes (street clothes) but after that week they should be in uniform. I still want her to check out urban clothing though because I know she'll be going out a lot. I know too that this is the type of clothes she'll wear. I've seen her go into a lot of fashion websites, watching what's in and out. Oh my baby has indeed grown into a lady. Seems like only yesterday that she was in my arms having a peaceful and contented nap. How time flies soooo fast.

1 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com 2:08 PM  

Wow yo have a college girl na! And you look so young huh!
xoxo

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP