Say I Do with these RINGS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010


I've been married for 18 years now. Each time I attend a wedding, something seems to be different. I couldn't help but feel that yeah I've been married for 18 years now. Looking back, it seemed that mine was really simple, but back then it was not. I had 5 months to prepare and at the back of my mind I was like, man it's still 5 months to go, so early to prepare. But the weddings now, it takes a year to prepare plus they hire coordinators to do the job. It's so much different now even with wedding rings. If you are familiar with 25karats.com, you'll know what I mean. They still have the classic bands though, but if you browse the website you'll be amazed of how far the rings have gone in terms of design and all. Just an example, please check their Wedding Bands and click on the fancy wedding bands. My oh my how beautiful and yeah fancy is the right word. How I wish I was getting married again, oooopppsie, just for the purpose of choosing a fancy wedding band, alright? Take for example that rolex style fancy wedding band you see in the photo, there was nothing like that 18 years ago. Honestly there are many choices now, and it will make your head spin. I thought it took me long to choose simply because I can't make up my mind, and I can just imagine the brides now, having to choose from hundreds of designs. Even the groom can pick from these Engagement Rings which can probably match the wedding bands they'll have later. I've browsed through their engagement rings and I can't help but choose, not for me though but for my son's future wife.

1 comments:

bing 8:50 PM  

wow, what a generous mother-in-law..

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP