Boohoo But :=)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Initially I wanted this sandals but I didn't find it when I went to Forever21 sometime last week. I was able to pick 1 sandals though, it was also cute. I was trying to find it in the website so I can compare the price but it wasn't there. Anyway I paid P475 for it and I was really happy with it. When I went to the counter to pay for it, my heart leaped when I saw the original sandals that I liked held by another woman. I left the line to look for it. I spent a good 10 minutes looking for it and even asked help from the salesperson only to find out that there was only 1 left but a size 9. Boohoo, I'm a 6. But anyway I was still a happy woman going home with another style, and that's what matters most.

1 comments:

rochelle@mom-says 4:32 PM  

well, that's still a neat find for only P475. i love Forever21 too, they have nice items especially blouses and they're not too pricey.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP