iPhone My Love

Friday, July 23, 2010

I think you know by now how I love my iPhone. I'm not really a big fan of Mac products, but this iPhone I can't live without. It's very useful, I don't really need to bring a laptop anywhere which is quite big and heavy. I know you'll agree with me that the iPhone is a wonderful substitute. Now let me ask you, do you have iphone warranty? Mine is already past the warranty so I am really very careful in handling it, not that I wasn't before. I heard that there are companies who offer warranty. I hope I find it here int he country where I am currently staying.

1 comments:

justice 5:25 PM  

hehe i can't relate. i don't have an iphone so my phone is jurassic na nga daw

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP