Everything Sold

Friday, July 30, 2010


I'm so happy! I was able to sell all 20 bracelets that I made and more people are ordering. Looks like I'm going to be busy this coming days. I should limit my FB time and FB games as well. I should probably plant seeds that will not rot in just a few hours. But lemme see, probably I can do FB games in between so I won't get bored. But can I afford that? My cousin is ordering another 12 sets to bring to the States, my sister is ordering too. Maybe I should increase my output to at least 5 sets of bracelets a day or even more, we'll see if I can do that. I should be serious about this if I want to succeed. Everyone starts small I always remind myself.

3 comments:

zezebel 9:57 PM  

That are nice design of bracelets.
Do you used swarovski crystal?

HiPnCooLMoMMa 10:04 PM  

thank you, i don't use swarovski because it's very expensive, those are wooden beads and glass beads

Heart of Rachel 8:47 AM  

Wow, saw a post of Julie about your bracelets. Congrats for doing well!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP