Looking Forward to the Next Road Trip

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I don't know if I already mentioned here that we started loving road trips last summer. The kids had the time of their life when we did it and this is enough reason that we will do it again. I myself enjoyed it a lot, appreciating the countryside. I think the kids did too since they have not seen much of it actually. Good thing the trip went smoothly. Honestly I was a bit worried since we are not a member of any roadside assistance club. Now that I can definitely say that road trips will be part of our activities as a family, I have to make sure about getting assistance. It will make our trips more enjoyable with nothing to worry about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP