How Fast Can You Lose Weight?

Friday, July 09, 2010

What do you think is the common reason why people go to the gym? Initially it's because they want to lose weight. I enrolled in aerobics class because I got tired of people's comments that I am fat, yeah bluntly said. Keeping and staying fit is just my secondary reason. Now what about my first reason? Was I successful? Just a bit since I haven't really gotten to my desired/target weight. Sometimes out of frustration that nothing is working, I want to try quicktrim. I know this will help me obtain my target weight. But I am giving myself about six more months to lose it via hi lo, if not I have to go to the doctor and ask if I can use one of those popular pills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP