What's There When You're Gone?

Friday, July 09, 2010

Insurance, Insurance, Insurance! How important is this? At first I didn't believe in this, but as I grew older it dawned on me that yeah after all I need to get myself insured. It's not actually for me but for the people I love. At least I'm going to leave something behind when I'm gone. This life insurance will be a big help to keep them started. I don't want to be like those people who instead of leaving a sum of money for the family to use, they leave debt instead. This is just sad.

1 comments:

justice 5:23 PM  

i agree girlie!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP