Internet Connection Sucks

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My internet connection is on and off since Sunday. Pages are loading so slow and sometimes it does not at all. I wonder if there's something wrong with the internet as a whole because I am not the only one complaining. Is there something being repaired just like in the past? I haven't read anything about it though so I am not sure. This morning internet is kinda ok, hopefully it stays this way all the time. And oh this reminds me to buy prepaid internet so that on days that PLDT is acting up, we'll have something to use. Internet connection is always badly needed in this household, not to do Facebook of course, heh.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  9:20 AM  

Bombard PLDT's TextExpress with follow-ups. And demand for a rebate!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP