A Fabulous Find

Saturday, August 28, 2010












It was my daughter who first discovered this jeans at Forever21. She found it real cheap at less than five hundred bucks. It instantly became her fave jeans having to wear it week after week. I had a chance to go to the shop yesterday, and I ended up buying a pair too. I found 2 more pairs that were reasonably priced and bought them. I bought 3 pairs for a little over two thousand bucks and I'm happy with my purchase. Oh, there's one more thing I am happy about, I no longer wear a size 28 jeans, I'm down to 26, well at least with the Forever21 brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP