Time Out With Friends

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My gym buddies and I go out once a month. I'm always looking forward to this time because I love spending time with them. We talk about anything under the sun but mostly we talk about aging. We are all in our 40s and I guess women that age talk about what's the best eye cream among other things. Makeup and surgery are discussed too and we always end up laughing our hearts out. I have funny friends and that's why I love hanging out with them. I feel relaxed.

2 comments:

Zezebel 11:23 AM  

hehe..it's always nice to have a funny friend right?

Zezebel 1:23 PM  

I think women at my age also talk about eye cream Girlie. Hehehehe....

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP