90th Birthday Celebration

Friday, September 24, 2010









Thank God I was well enough to attend my Aunt's 90th birthday celebration at the Manila Hotel. Nanay Loleng as I fondly call her, is the only surviving sister of my Mom. They are 5 years apart in age which makes Mom 85. Both of them are very healthy and not taking any medication for maintenance. I wish I can be as healthy as them when I'm old and gray.

There was more than enough yummy food for everyone. It was like a mini reunion on the side of my Mom although not everyone came. Happy 90th Birthday Nanay! May you stay strong and healthy and may our Lord God bless you even more!

*first pic: Nanay with my Mom
*second pic: with my cousin Marie, and me in magenta dress

1 comments:

Zezebel 10:55 PM  

Happy Birthday to your lovely nanay :)

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP